Sign in to follow this  
napster07

Can I Export Fusion Chart To Excel And Powerpoint?

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

We do not have native option for this.

But you can modify the export handler code to put the exported image in Excel or Powerpoint. Again, FusionCharts provided option to export the data as CSV string in JavaScript which can be further processed to create excel data file.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

We do not have native option for this.

But you can modify the export handler code to put the exported image in Excel or Powerpoint. Again, FusionCharts provided option to export the data as CSV string in JavaScript which can be further processed to create excel data file.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Sorry, I'm not that familiar with the fusion chart codes. What do you mean by the export handler code, is it the FusionChartsExportComponent.js file?

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

FusionCharts, by itself, cannot directly export the charts as images. It needs help from either server-side scripts, or other client side Flash movies (coded in Flash 10) to accept the bitmap snapshot sent by FusionCharts, and to convert that as image/PDF. These are called FusionCharts Export Handlers.

For more details, please visit : http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs/?exporting-image/ECTerminology.html

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Hi,

FusionCharts, by itself, cannot directly export the charts as images. It needs help from either server-side scripts, or other client side Flash movies (coded in Flash 10) to accept the bitmap snapshot sent by FusionCharts, and to convert that as image/PDF. These are called FusionCharts Export Handlers.

For more details, please visit : http://www.fusioncha...erminology.html

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Hi,

I just noticed that when I need to export the fusion chart to image (JPEG), I need to right click on it. Is there a way where I can get the "export to JPEG" code so I can include it in my "Export to Excel/Powerpoint" button? Because what I'm trying to do in my web app is, the user interface has only two buttons(Export to Excel/Powerpoint) and the chart itself. When the user clicks on either buttons, it will directly export to Excel/Powerpoint. I'm thinking that the export to JPEG part is programmatically done (I just put the exported image to a dump path).

Guest Angshu

Hi,

I just noticed that when I need to export the fusion chart to image (JPEG), I need to right click on it. Is there a way where I can get the "export to JPEG" code so I can include it in my "Export to Excel/Powerpoint" button?

What you would need to do is to change/customize the labels of "Export to JPEG" etc. to your own label.

You can do this using exportFormats parameter.

Ref: http://www.fusioncha...mage/ECXML.html

The exported data will always be sent to the same export handler file which you choose. Now, modify this code to suite your needs.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Is it possible to export few chart with just 1 button in Javascript Chart?

For my case, I have 8 fusion charts in a page, I would like to have a 1 button click to export all chart to Excel / PDF.

I'm using FusionCharts XT(v3.2.2) SR3. Will be good if can provide sample code to export few chart in a page to Excel/PDF.

Please help.

Thanks in advanced.

Hi,

What you would need to do is to change/customize the labels of "Export to JPEG" etc. to your own label.

You can do this using exportFormats parameter.

Ref: http://www.fusioncha...mage/ECXML.html

The exported data will always be sent to the same export handler file which you choose. Now, modify this code to suite your needs.

Hope this helps.

Edited by xuen

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Please note that FusionCharts does not support exporting of multiple JavaScript Charts in a single button click, as of now.

Also, we do not have any native implementation of exporting charts to Excel as of now.

However, you can export multiple Flash charts to a single PDF file (at client-side), by using FusionCharts Batch Export feature.

To see the sample code of this Batch Export implementation, please visit the link below:

http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/Code/ExportChartSamples/BatchExport/SimpleExample.html

Hope this helps !

Hi

Can I use the exported image in a excel file, or there is somthing wrong with this?, i saw you can't export the fusion chart to an excel, but I suppose you can generet the image and then generet the excel with the image, isn´t it?

Hi

Can I use the exported image in a excel file, or there is somthing wrong with this?, i saw you can't export the fusion chart to an excel, but I suppose you can generet the image and then generet the excel with the image, isn´t it?

Hi,

Yes, you can export the charts as images and integrate those saved images into Excel using your own code.

We currently do not have any sample to do this but by using your own code you can integrate the saved FusionCharts image to your excel report.

Hope this helps. :)