Sign in to follow this  
fusion_freak_

Saving Batch Exported Images In Pdf Document Instead Of Directly Inserting Them In Pdf

Hi,

i have many graphs of different sizes on a page,when i batch export them each image is inserted directly on a page,since they all are not of same size it looks awkward.i want them to save in a document with white background.any suggestions pls help.

Regards,

FF_

post-28553-0-51798700-1344522831_thumb.jpg

I think this html to pdf library can help you to export the graphs to pdf.

Regards,

Steph

Hi,

i have many graphs of different sizes on a page,when i batch export them each image is inserted directly on a page,since they all are not of same size it looks awkward.i want them to save in a document with white background.any suggestions pls help.

Regards,

FF_

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

Regards,

FF_

Hey,

Could you please elaborate your issue a bit more?

Did  you mean that you want to save the image from pdf document independently but not save the whole pdf file? Well, to this issue, how about exporting all the image files out from the pdf by using an ocr reader to extract the text and image. After extracting the image out, then you can use an image saving plugtin to save the images as your needs.

Did  you mean that you want to save the image from pdf document independently but not save the whole pdf file? Well, to this issue, how about exporting all the image files out from the pdf by using an ocr reader to extract the text and image. After extracting the image out, then you can use an image saving plugtin to save the images as your needs.

thanks for sharing