Surya

Save Button Not Appearing

Hi,

We are using Fusioncharts XT, and we are trying to implement client-side export in our JSF project. We have followed the method that you have mentioned in your documentation, but we are unable to view the 'Save' button.

We tried implementing the server-side export and were able to do it successfully.

We have also set the global Flash player settings properly by viewing the previous post regarding this issue.

All we get is a javaScript error saying that 'FusionChartsExportObject is undefined'.

We are attaching the screenshot of the error,for our viewing.

post-18481-0-84481400-1359982779_thumb.png

Hi Surya,

The error message ''FusionChartsExportObject is undefined' will occur when the path to the FusionChartsExportComponent.js is not valid.

Can you please ensure FusionChartsExportComponent.js path mentioned is relative path?

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am able to save the chart now.

But, I've got a new problem, I am refreshing the chart div on a drop-down selection action.

And once the chart gets rendered again. The 'Waiting' button refuses to change to 'Save' even after the export is 100% complete.

Pls help.

Guest Sumedh

Hi Surya,

Apologies for the delayed response.

Please note, you would need to provide the same exportHandler id name in the exportHandler attribute of the chart XML that you have specified while creating the reference of FusionChartsExportObject.

Please find attached illustration for your reference.

Hope this helps! smile.gif

Client_Export.zip