Farrukh

View With Filter By [Me]

Hi

I have created a View in my list where I put filter Account=[Me], when I use this filter in Collabion ShahrePoint Chart it does not show any data. but my filter show data in list. Could you tell whether this filter can be supported by Collabion Charts ?

Rgds

Thanks for reporting this issue. We will enable support for views containing 'Me' filter in next version of Collabion Chart. We will let you know once the version is available for download.

Thanks for reporting this issue. We will enable support for views containing 'Me' filter in next version of Collabion Chart. We will let you know once the version is available for download.

We are using license version in our company. how long will you take to release new version?

However for a workaround, you can use [Me] filter inside the Wizard in 'Filter Data' step which will give you the same result.

I did it but it throws an error message.

Hi Farrukh,

Thanks for the information, We are working on to fix this issue and update you soon.

Have you released new version to fix this issue?

Hi Farrukh,

No, it is not released yet.

Have you fixed this issue? I have been waiting for to fix this issue but you are not taking it seriously.