robin

Region overlapping and alter boundaries region

I have 3 questions based on the fusionmap of Italy:

1: Italy is correctly devided into the various provinces. But is it possible to change the boundaries of these provinces? If possible, how?

2: We want to add tourist regions to the map, but not as a marker, but as a drawed region. Is that possible? If possible, how?

3: Some tourist regions overlap each other. Is overlapping possible in Fusionmaps? And what happens if you click on the overlap? Do both tourist regions light up, only the overlap, or only one of the regions?

I would be very grateful if these questions can be answered. Thanks in advance!

I have 3 questions based on the fusionmap of Italy:

1: Italy is correctly devided into the various provinces. But is it possible to change the boundaries of these provinces? If possible, how?

2: We want to add tourist regions to the map, but not as a marker, but as a drawed region. Is that possible? If possible, how?

3: Some tourist regions overlap each other. Is overlapping possible in Fusionmaps? And what happens if you click on the overlap? Do both tourist regions light up, only the overlap, or only one of the regions?

I would be very grateful if these questions can be answered. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Please note that you can modify the existing maps by modifying the source codes after you have purchased it. You would need to modify the codes completely at your end as per your requirement.

Otherwise, you can order us for getting Custom maps developed. We would look into your requirement and provide you with the exact cost and time estimation for the development.

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/demos/gallery/#custom-maps

Hope this helps. :)

Thank you for the quick reply!

My first question is awnsered now, but I also like to hear a response to question 2 and 3. Is that possible?

Thank you for the quick reply!

My first question is awnsered now, but I also like to hear a response to question 2 and 3. Is that possible?

Hi,

For the point 2, you can define a color range for a specific kind of region, like, tourist region. For instance, using color range, all the Tourist region on the chart would appear green in color.

Ref.- http://docs.fusioncharts.com/maps/Contents/?how_to_use/ColorRange.html

For the point 3, as per FusionMaps XT framework, only the region where the mouse is hovered would be only highlighted. However, if you get a custom map developed, that can display the boundaries in 2 entities but would be displayed as a overlapping region or single entity when mouse hovered.

Hope this clarifies the queries. :)

Dear Sanjukta,

Thank you for this reply. Could you please send me an email with your contact details to rtelgenhof[at-sign]gmail[dot]com?

I want to talk to you about those custom maps.

Best regards, Robin