Sign in to follow this  
chihan

Points are not correctly displayed on a line

Hi,

I created a line+column chart with FusionCharts. By default, several points are supposed to be displayed on the line. However, sometimes, the points are not displayed but after the page is refreshed, those points appear. I'm using the latest tiral version of FusionCharts and choosing chart format of Flash. Could this be a problem of:

1. The compatiblity problem of Flash player in IE?

2. The comstraint of trial version?

3. The compability problem of IE version? (I tried on several computers with IE 8 installed. Some don't have this problem while some have.)

Please kindly give me some hint. Thank you very much!

Hi,

Could you send us a screenshot of the problem along with the sample application being used? Also, please do let us know the environment (browser,OS) to test the sample with.

Also, the trial version does not have any constraints/limitations as compared to the licensed one. The only difference between them is that the trial version charts are watermarked.

Awaiting your response.

Hi Haritha,

Thanks for the reply. I put the snapshot in the attachment. Please check if this problem has been reported before. When opening the same page, the nodes on the line are sometimes there and sometimes not.

JDK: 1.6

Browser: IE 8

BTW, our company already purchased the license. But I only know the invoice number instead of an ID which is used for the support service. How can I get the support service?

Looking forward to your reply!

post-53320-0-21192900-1377012021_thumb.png

Hi,

It seems that your web page is taking time to load completely. This happens due to many reasons like when the browser you are using is slow, your webpage has lots of data to load, there are many concurrent processes running in your browser or your machine, the RAM of your machine is less etc among the others.

We tried to render a Flash variant of MS Combination 2D chart on IE 8 and it seems to be rendered fine. Could you close all applications and run just the page containing the chart on IE 8 and check if the problem persists? Also, if feasible, could you please send us a live URL so that we can test it here.