I am having a problem with a chart recognising dates from Excel correctly. I have a simple table in a spreadsheet which is published to SharePoint Excel Services. The table has two columns, the first are dates and the second numbers.

I have selected the Excel file, sheet and table cells range in the Collabion Wizard and when I click View Data it shows the data from Excel incorrectly.

In the Excel file the dates are in the format dd/MM/yyyy and are displayed as MMM-yy eg. 01/11/2012 => Nov-12 but in the View Data panel of the Wizard the same date is showing as 2014-11-12T00:00:00

How can I get Collabion to recognise the correct dates?

Also, assuming the correct dates are shown how can I get the x-axis labels to show MMM-yy?

I am using version v1.1.8 on SharePoint 2010 Enterprise.

Hi,

We have released the fixed version v1.1.9.0, please download it and check. And you can set datetime format as "MMM-yy" by going to "Series Customization" > "Date Display Format".

Hi,

Thanks I will try this out. Does it also fix the issue with the wrong date showing in View Data?

Also, stupid question but how do I download the latest version? The site only seems to have a form for downloading a trial version?

Thanks

Hi,

The data is now coming through ok thanks but I don't see the date format MMM-yy in "Series Customization", see attached.

Thanks

post-62510-0-81988600-1393754166_thumb.png

post-62510-0-20532800-1393754168_thumb.png