amolchaudhari69@gmail.com

MsLine Chart -How to plot data between months When multiple months are displayed on X-Axis

Hello Team,

I am using Javascript  driven MsLine Fusion chart.

On X-Axis months are displayed eg "Jan Feb Mar Apr"

I want to show data in between 2 Dates Eg: 10-Jan,15-Jan,30Jan,15-Feb ...

But not able to plot in between the Dates, instead it's plotting  on Month Name.

PFA For Sample Json(as a .txt file) and Graph Snap shot

post-62644-0-91972300-1398350799_thumb.png

LineChart_multiSerise.txt

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Please note that FusionCharts Suite XT does not support time scaling on X-Axis, as of now.

And the data points plotted in MSLine chart is based on the category elements provided, sequentially from top to bottom. So, as per your requirement, you would need to add some category elements in your JSON string and provide the data points accordingly.

Please find the modified JSON data attached in this post, where I have added two categories "15 Feb" and "15 Mar" and added two more data points on each data sets, just to showcase how "Occupancy >= 95%" data set plotting the points.

Hope I am able to clarify myself.

MSLine_ok.txt

post-23588-0-59328400-1398405466_thumb.png

Thanks  Sashibhusan,

You mean there is no way to Handle any Range in X-Axis ? I mean if X axis is having Jan , Feb then I can not plot value for 15-Jan,20-Jan  in between the dates?

Because my chart is showing Data for 1 year, so if I have to display the data date wise then I have to add 365 day in a category ? 

is this  the way only to do so ?

Regards

Amol Chaudhari

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi Amol,

Yes, to plot the data date wise for a year, you would need to have 365 category elements.

However, for such large number of data points to plot, I will suggest you to use ZoomLine chart instead, where you can provide the data in a compressed format.

For more information on "Zoom Line Chart Specification Sheet", please visit the link: http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/ChartSS/ZoomLine.html

Hope this helps!

Thanks Sashibhusan

I am trying to use a javascript driven  ZoomLine chart with compact json mentioned in the link given by you  by you above.

Its always showing invalid data message...

using following code I am  trying to render the compact json   (Using the copact json which is mentioned in a link given by you)

var analysisChart = new FusionCharts( "ZoomLine", "quadrantChartId", "1000", "360", "0" );

analysisChart .setJSONUrl("ZoomLineChart.json.json");
analysisChart .render("analysisChartDiv");

Regards,
Amol.

Thanks Sashibhusan

I am trying to use a javascript driven  ZoomLine chart with compact json mentioned in the link given by you  by you above.

Its always showing invalid data message...

using following code I am  trying to render the compact json   (Using the copact json which is mentioned in a link given by you)

var analysisChart = new FusionCharts( "ZoomLine", "quadrantChartId", "1000", "360", "0" );

analysisChart .setJSONUrl("ZoomLineChart.json.json");
analysisChart .render("analysisChartDiv");

Regards,
Amol.

Hi Amol,

The "Invalid Data" message is shown when the data is malformed, like unclosed tags, quotes, etc. or has any duplicate attribute.

Ref.- http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/?Debug/Basic.html

Could you please send your JSON data to us so that we might test it?

Awaiting your reply.