fernweh

Realtimearea not filling the full area in IE 10, 11 and chrome using flash

hello,

I have a series of webpages that use RealTimeArea.swf to graph the number of calls coming in.

In IE8 and 9, the chart fills the whole space, but in IE 10, 11, chrome and firefox, the chart only uses 1/2 of the space.  We are using the flash render of Fusion for all of this.

I have enclosed an image of both, and a copy of the code that we use to create and populate it with data.

is there a setting that we are missing?

we are using flash 13.0.0.214

Thanks

Geordi

post-62762-0-77430700-1402562983_thumb.jpg

post-62762-0-05370300-1402562985_thumb.jpg

fusion chart code.txt

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Could you please try once rendering the charts in JavaScript mode and see if the same issue exists?

Also, please let us know the version of FusionWidgets XT you are using. (You can find the version details by opening the FusionCharts.js file in any text editor and look for first few commented lines)

Awaiting your valuable response.

we are using fusioncharts/3.3.1-sr3.21100.

it does render fully in JavaScript mode, but the x-axis labels are not always drawn.  this is the other posting that I have opened. :)

we are using fusioncharts/3.3.1-sr3.21100.

it does render fully in JavaScript mode, but the x-axis labels are not always drawn.  this is the other posting that I have opened. :)

Hi,

We have replied to this query in the following Forum post.

Ref.- http://forum.fusioncharts.com/topic/15941-x-axis-lables-missing-when-using-javascript-html5-vs-flash-for-realtimearea/

Hope this helps. :)