solucionar_tasker

How to move nodes by javascript from DragNode charts

Hi In my drag node charts, i want move a node using javascript. This is necessary for my project.I try move the element using the attribute transform="matrix(1,0,0,1,229,-80)", BUT this not work. This not fire the event FC_ChartUpdated;Can i move the node using javascript? Have an function to do that? Thanks

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Currently this feature in not supported by FusionCharts Suite XT, Drag-node chart.

However, as a work around, you can get the existing node position (by retrieving the entire XML data using getXMLData() method) and then update the X and Y coordinate values as per your requirement and then update the chart with the new XML using "setXMLData()" method.

Hope this helps!

I am now beginning to see the flaws in my OP. These are some great points and really counter what I was saying. I am now beginning to agree with Korn in respect to the only way to prevent Zerging and Mega-All-Powerful buy essay online alliances is through the game mechanics itself such as Focus Fire Prevention and other Anti zerging algorithms.