Sign in to follow this  
Zeba hassan

How to display count query result in fusioncharts

I am trying to display count query result in fusion charts but there is default option only to select table's columns. I don't want to show column data direct from database instead i want to show total occurrences of a value inside a column e.g If column "Age" includes values 1,23,45,23,23,67,87. I want to display the total number of occurrences of 23 i.e 3 on the fusion chart.

Hey,

Currently, we do not support any attribute to count the number of occurrence within a column field.

If you would like to visualize the count to be depicted in a chart, retrieve the count from database through coding at your end and pass it to XML/JSON data to render the chart.

Hope this helps.

Views in classic Fusion Tables

To create a view in Classic:

1. Choose File > Create view.
    • Optional: Uncheck any columns that shouldn't be included in the view table.
  2. Enter a name for the view.
  3. Click Save view.

This new table is private by default. You can click Share and change its permissions.

Views in new Fusion Tables

To create a view in the New look:

1. Choose File > Create view.
    • Optional: Uncheck any columns that shouldn't be included in the view table.
  2. Click Create view.
  3. A new table called "View of <your table name>" is created.

This new table is private by default. You can click Share and change its permissions.

Filtered views

To create a view of a specific set of rows:

1. Apply one or more filters to create the filtered set of rows you'd like to share. See "Applicable filters," below.
  2. Choose File > Create view.  By default, the checkbox will apply the filters to your new view. 
  3. Click Create view.
  4. A new table called "View of <your table name>" is created.