Sign in to follow this  
syed_afraz_ali

Unable to find the ASP.Net Wrapper DLL and code in download package

Hi 

I have downloaded the trial version of Fusion Charts and I want to use it with ASP.Net MVC. In the documentation everywhere it says that I can use the FusionCharts.dll file (contained in Download Package > Code > CS > Bin folder) but my download does not contain the Code folder. It only contains the Assets, JS and License folders. Did I miss something or is the documentation not updated? Also kindly point me to any documentation of consuming Fusion Charts in ASP.Net MVC if there are any.

Regards,

Hi 

I have downloaded the trial version of Fusion Charts and I want to use it with ASP.Net MVC. In the documentation everywhere it says that I can use the FusionCharts.dll file (contained in Download Package > Code > CS > Bin folder) but my download does not contain the Code folder. It only contains the Assets, JS and License folders. Did I miss something or is the documentation not updated? Also kindly point me to any documentation of consuming Fusion Charts in ASP.Net MVC if there are any.

Regards,

Hi,

Please note that the "Bin" folder is included in our previous version download package. We are attaching it here for your reference.

Also, we did not have any documentation for FusionCharts with ASP.Net MVC application. However, you can refer to the following Forum post where one of our user had shared a sample on the same.

Ref.- http://forum.fusioncharts.com/topic/12828-mvc-chart-extensions/?pid=50818#entry50818

Hope this helps. :)

Hi Supreme Being,

Thanks for your reply! I can't seem to find the bin folder that you have attached, can you please tell me how to download it? Do I need to download the sample code from the post that you shared and use that bin folder?

Regards,

Hi Supreme Being,

Thanks for your reply! I can't seem to find the bin folder that you have attached, can you please tell me how to download it? Do I need to download the sample code from the post that you shared and use that bin folder?

Regards,

Hi,

Apologies for missing out on attaching the "Bin" folder with my previous post. Please find it attached this time.

Also, you may download the sample attached in the mentioned Forum post link for ASP.Net MVC implementation as we do not have any native ones at our end.

Hope this helps. :)

Bin.zip