Sign in to follow this  
sujith123

Support for require.js/ AMD

Hi,

I tried to use your product Fusion XT for a prototype I was building for generating maps in Siebel. But Siebel internally uses require.js to load js files and I was getting errors in loading fusioncharts js files. A little bit of digging and I realized the problem was with the loading of the eve and other Raphael components through require.js . I understand Raphael natively doesnt support require.js or AMD as such but since RedRaphael is your own fork I suggest you to include support for same from your side. Your code was obfuscated, else I could have separated the components for individual loading. For now I think I will have to look elsewhere.

Hi,

I tried to use your product Fusion XT for a prototype I was building for generating maps in Siebel. But Siebel internally uses require.js to load js files and I was getting errors in loading fusioncharts js files. A little bit of digging and I realized the problem was with the loading of the eve and other Raphael components through require.js . I understand Raphael natively doesnt support require.js or AMD as such but since RedRaphael is your own fork I suggest you to include support for same from your side. Your code was obfuscated, else I could have separated the components for individual loading. For now I think I will have to look elsewhere.

Hi,

Apologies for the delay.

Could you please upgrade your current version to the latest, i.e, FusionCharts Suite v3.4.1 that includes the fixes to the previously reported issues and see if this helps?

Awaiting your feedback.