JMoore

Quadrant lines in Bubble Chart not showing correctly

Hi,

I've got a Bubble Chart working except for missing quadrant lines (screenshot attached). If I clear the Quadrant x-axis and Quadrant y-axis values, the lines show up centered, but when I specify values as in the screenshot, they disappear.

Note that I would actually prefer the quadrant lines be centered but can't seem to force a data point into the appropriate quadrant that way. Also, in a different web part, I was eventually able to get the quadrant lines and labels to display properly but it took a lot of clicking around and I can't remember what steps I took.

Thanks for any tips.

Hi,

The problem you are facing is due to the fact that the "Quadrant x-Axis value" refers to the index of the showed values on X-Axis instead of the actual values displayed on the X-axis.

Thus ,if you specify the Quadrant x-Axis value as 1 instead of 5 you will be able to see the expected quadrant lines in chart displayed in the picture.

Thanks for the reply, @sayansikdar. But setting Quadrant x-axis value to "1" doesn't seem to have any effect. In another web part using the same settings for a different data set, the quadrant lines show as expected.