Hello,

I'm looking to create a column chart that looks similar to what's shown in the attachment. Can you please provide some guidance on the steps I may be able to take to reproduce such a result?

Thanks!

columnChartWithTable.png

Thanks for the effort. I'm aware of the ability to stack columns, and the ability to render a separate table with the results. I was wondering if there existed the ability to this all in one control and my assumption based on your fiddle is that this is not possible. I will find another way to make it work.

Thanks!

Certainly!

I'm curious as to whether or not there is a chart, like in your example, but that has the ability to render the values in a table WITHIN the chart control as opposed to doing it separately outside of the chart object in an HTML table. It doesn't appear such a chart exists... This is fine, though. I am fine with having to render the table separately, as long as the cell-width's line-up underneath the columns without fail 100% of the time so that the user thinks it's all one control.

As shown in the initial screenshot I attached, the columns appear to be sitting on top of the table cells. I'm ok with having fixed-width instead of a fluid, percentage-based design, if that's what is needed to get this to work; I have 500px horizontally to work with. The fiddle you sent almost accomplishes this need, but, as you can see, the table spans far outside the boundary of the chart and no longer appears to be related to the chart from a UX standpoint.

Thanks again!

Hi,

As of now,it is not possible to draw a html table inside the canvas where the FusionCharts will render. The table will always be outside the canvas area.