DonXml

Javascript Error When Using ASP.Net RenderMapHTML and IE 7

I've run into a javascript error when using Flash Maps in an ASP.Net page.  If you take the C# example BasicArray.aspx, go into the code behind file and change the line that starts with:

string mapHTML=FusionMaps.RenderMap

to

string mapHTML=FusionMaps.RenderMapHTML

When you view the page in IE you will get an Error On Page message in the lower left corner of IE.  You will not get that error if you are using Firefox or Chrome.

The message is:

Line 1

Char 34

Error: Expected ')'

When you use the RenderMap instead of RenderMapHTML (which uses the Javascript rendering style) you will not get an error.

Don Demsak

www.donxml.com

I am experiencing the same javascript issue, and am currently using the dll that came with the download when we purchased it in early August.  How can this issue be resolved for me?

Thank you.

Guest Madhumita

Hi,

Please use our updated FusionMaps.dll file.

Refer to FusionMaps.zip attached before.

Awaiting your reply.

I'm not sure the posted "updated" dll would work for me, as it was posted on 1/29/2009, while I purchased the product on 8/1/2009, so my product should already include the "updated" dll.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Guest Rajroop

Hi,

Could you please try and see if it works for you? As per our knowledge it is the most recent updated dll.

Looking forward to your feedback on this. :) Hope this helps.

That's very intersting.  The "updated" dll works!  I suppose that the product I downloaded in August didn't include January's updated dll.  Please see to it that current downloads include current dlls.

I am, however, still experiencing the javascript issue with a pie chart on my page, so would you have an updated FusionCharts.dll as well?

Thank you.

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Ryan,

We have send you the zipped attachment of an updated FusionCharts.dll file. Please have a look.

Hope this helps. :)

FusionCharts.zip

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Diego,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum. :)

Could you please specify the name of the file that you wish to procure here?

Awaiting your reply. :hehe:

Hi man,

I am having the same problem of the post, in IE7 there's an javascript error em line 1 when i use the FusionChart.RenderMapHTML and so you upload here the js file to resolve this problem, but its no more available

Thanks