We proudly announce the release of FusionCharts v3.1 with the following new features:
- Ability to export charts as PNG/JPG/PDF at client side or server side. We've also devised a batch export mechanism at client side, which allows you to export all the charts in a page as a single image/PDF using one-click.
- Ability to use multi-lingual text in rotated fonts as well. We now use bitmap font technology to render all UTF8 characters.
- Support for automatic wrapping in caption/sub-caption and tool-tips
- Ability to specify labels for vLines and also to configure position of vLines and labels
- Personalization of chart - you can now add your logos over the chart, and also add an "About your company" to chart's context menu and link it to your URL
- DisplayValue attribute - Each data plot can now display a text value (instead of just the numeric value), allowing a sort of annotation to be rendered for each data point.
- Support for custom palettes for data point. You can now specify a list of colors that the chart will use for rendering data plots (column, pie, bar, line etc.). This allows for global configuration of palettes.
- And some more enhancements and bug fixes.
Existing licensed users can download the free upgrade from www.fusioncharts.com/PUC
FusionCharts v3.1 released
No replies to this topic