hariprasade

Drag Node Chart

Hi,

I am new to funsion charts, I am using the power chart Drag node.I am facing the bellow problems while using drag node.

1.Default scrolling it not working If the chart data is high,is there any way to provide the default scroll bar.?

2.Back ground color of connector is not working even though i specified it in styles.

3.Presently image align is having vertical alignment ,is there any way to position it horizontally ?

4.like setDataXML,is there any method to change the chart width and or height?

5.how to set my whole chart be draggable?

If above is not already implemented ,can u tlee me where(what file/what method) i need to change?

Regards,

Pratheepv

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Pratheep,

1) Could you please specify the requirement a bit elaborately?

2) Could you please try using the "color" attribute in the <connector> element for changing the color of the connector? 

3) Could you please try using the attribute " imageAlign" to allign the image in the desired position?

4) Could you please try changing the Width and Height of the chart from the HTML your page?

Example:-

var chart = new FusionCharts("../Charts/DragNode.swf", "ChartId", "600", "450", "0", "0");

5) I am afraid that as of now, PowerCharts does not support the "drag" functionality for the entire Drag-Node charts.

Also, please refer to the link below:-

Ref:- http://www.fusioncharts.com/pcdocs?/ChartSS/DragNode.htm

Hope this helps. :P

1) Could you please specify the requirement a bit elaborately?

>>>>>>>>>>I have defined the chart object say some width x and height y.Now I got the xml which is having the x and y attributes grater than the chart width and height.when i try to chage xml y setDataXML,the chart objects overlapping instead the is expanding.

2) Could you please try using the "color" attribute in the element for changing the color of the connector?

>>>>>>>>I don't want to change the connector color ,I want to change connecto label color.

3) Could you please try using the attribute " imageAlign" to allign the image in the desired position?

>>>>>imageAlign String TOP, MIDDLE or BOTTOM Vertical alignment of image in the node - TOP, MIDDLE or BOTTOM .I want it in left right middle like that

4) Could you please try changing the Width and Height of the chart from the HTML your page?

Example:-

var chart = new FusionCharts("../Charts/DragNode.swf", "ChartId", "600", "450", "0", "0");

>>>>>I want to change chart height Dynamically,instead of creating new chart object.

5) I am afraid that as of now, PowerCharts does not support the "drag" functionality for the entire Drag-Node charts.

>>>>Tell me the want file needs to modify and what changes need to be done???

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

1) Currently we are looking into the issue and will definitely let you know as soon as we come up with the solution.

2) Could you please try applying "Styles" on the "Font" feature of the ConnectorLabels attribute?

3) I am afraid that as of now, The Drag-Node chart of PowerCharts support the TOP, MIDDLE or BOTTOM allignment of the image. :P

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/pcdocs?/ChartSS/DragNode.htm

4) I am afraid that as of now, Drag-Node chart of Power charts does not support this functionality. :)

5) Please purchase our Enterprise License(that contains both .as and .fla files) in case you wish to modify the source code.

Please refer to the link below that contains the further details of our licencing policies.

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/Licensing.asp

Hope this helps. :)

Thank you for reply

I want to know the limitations of this Drag node chart like ...

1.How many nodes it can display with connectors.

2.How many connector it can display.

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Could you please let us know the number of the nodes and the connectors you wish to display?

Awaiting your reply. :hehe:

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

As of now, Drag-node charts of PowerCharts supports upto 200 dragable nodes.

Thank you for your quick response, Here is my one more requirement

1.Is it possible to display the datalabels and connector lables in diffenret languages like (Chinese,Japanese).?

I tried it but it is showing the some junk values in case of Chinese and other than languages other than English.Is there any parameter i need to set?

thanks a lot it's working..

1.line break is not working in bellow case

I dynamically changing the chart XML which is getting from server through an Ajax call.I used

nothing is worked fine for me. can u give the any suggestion to over come this error.

2.I have added a mouse listener for root chart node which is defined in chart.as but when the user right clicks on chart then clicks on enable link I need to disable my listener.Is there any way to do that?

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Could you please send us the sample code that you are using as an attachment?

Awaiting your reply. :hehe:

dear all

may all of u can give explaination

are this dragabel node can have 2 connector with same direction

example

node A---------------node B

have 2 connector

1.link number 1

2.link number 2

---- ----

A |-----------------------B

|-------link number 1---|

|----------------------|

|-------link number 2---|

---- ----

because if i use

part of xml code

-connector strength='0.3' label='link11' from='7' to='10' color='BBBB00'--

-connector strength='0.1' label='second link' from='7' to='10' color='BBBB00' arrowAtStart='1' arrowAtEnd='1' --

only first conector that show on swf

may all of u can explain

many thank

Edited by Guest

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts forum. :P

Could you please send us the XML codes that you are using, as an attachment?

Awaiting your reply.

Hi,

I am afraid, PowerCharts does not support the displaying of more than one connector for the same nodes in the Drag-Node chart, as of now. :P

But the same feature would be supported and available in our next version. i.e, FusionCharts v3.2, which will be released soon. :)

Thanks for your support.