What's new in FusionCharts v3.2?
- Smart Zoom & Pin chart: We have introduced the zoom line chart with a first-of-its type pinning feature that helps you compare non-adjacent data sets by overlaying them on one another.
- LinkedCharts: Create drill-down charts up to unlimited levels using a single data source without writing a line of additional code. Another first in the industry.
- Pareto and Marimekko Charts: FusionCharts v3.2 also introduces the Pareto chart for showing everything 80-20 and the Marimekko chart for marketing analysis purposes.
- Charts with smarter labels, legends and tool-tips: FusionCharts offers smarter reporting features with with interactive legend, better label management and better printing support.
New & simpler licensing model
With FusionCharts v3.2, we have also introduced a new licensing model to keep it aligned with the changing business needs. It is much simpler as well - A website license is for a website; an Intranet license for Intranet and the like. Learn more about it here.
For our existing customers, the same license that you bought still holds in place. That is, you still have the same license rights as mentioned in your license agreement at the time of purchase. For e.g., if you have a Professional license of FusionCharts v3.1.1 (or before), you are upgraded to FusionCharts v3.2 under the same terms as old Professional license.
Priority Support & Upgrades Subscription
To ensure constant support and upgrades, we have also introduced the FusionCharts Priority Support & Upgrades Subscription. When you subscribe to this, you get the following:
- Personalized support from our widely acclaimed technical support team in 24 working hours
- Free upgrades to all major and minor releases of the products for which you’ve bought subscription
- Access to custom charts and business demos that we release time to time
- Special promotions on purchase of additional FusionCharts products & licenses
Download and Upgrades
You can download the no-restriction trial from FusionCharts Download or upgrade your existing version to v3.2 for free here.
As always, we eagerly look forward to your feedback. Please do email them to us at support [at] fusioncharts.com