Dear All,

Welcome to InfoSoft Global Forums.

This is the official forum for the following products:

• FusionCharts
  • FusionCharts Instrumentation Suite
  • PowerCharts
  • PowerMaps
  • FusionCharts Presentation Suite

Please use these forums to help solve your problems, discuss new implementation techniques, share views and ideas, post bugs, submit feedback etc.

We request you to please be polite while posting to this forum. Also, do not forget to use the search facility before posting a new topic to avoid duplicate posts.

We thank you for your continued support.

Hi,

I have a problem with special characters like < and >. I use that characters in seriesName and I use setJSONData for build the chart. 

After that :

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'elem' of undefined or null reference 
FusionCharts.HC.js, line 129 character 145

Thanks

Guest Rishab

Hi,

Please provide us FusionCharts version and code snippet used that may help us in comprehension.

At our end the chart is rendering fine in the above mentioned scenario using the latest version of FusionCharts.

Please view the attached screenshot for more info-

post-47865-0-02844500-1379576159_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I am using Fusion Charts for,FusionCharts a wonderful product.

But i am unable to get Charts it saying call to undefined function.

Please give me some suggestion, it would be a great help.

Error:-Fatal error: Call to undefined function renderChart() in C:\xampp\htdocs\entosscrm\entoss\modules\Dashboard\horizontal_bargraph.php on line 51

horizontal_bargraph.php

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi Abhishek,

Could you please try once by replacing the below line of PHP code:

include_once ('entosscrm/entoss/modules/Dashboard/FusionCharts.php');

with

include_once ('FusionCharts.php');

and try once again?

If this is not able to resolve your issue, please confirm once, whether you have kept both the "horizontal_bargraph.php" and "FusionCharts.php" files in "C:/xampp/htdocs/entosscrm/entoss/modules/Dashboard/" directory.

Hope this helps!

Hi  I just joined the forum ... not sure if this is the best place to post this error with fusion charts .At which pint the rendering of my application drops drastically  ; I keep getting TypeError: Error #2007: Parameter connectionName must be non-null.

at flash.net::LocalConnection/send()
at com.fusioncharts.components::FusionCharts/resizer()[D:\Repository\FusionCharts For Flex 1.3\Development\Flash_Builder_4\source\com\fusioncharts\components\FusionCharts.as:753]
at SetIntervalTimer/onTimer()
at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
at flash.utils::Timer/tick(), You help would be much appreciated.

Hi I am new to this forum... We are using fusion charts in our android application demo project. in my application I am using 9 webview's to show fusion charts using viewpager feature in android. chart's are loading but it takes nearly 2 min's, even single FusinChart takes min. 35 sec. Its a dead slow. Need it must be loaded max 5 sec. Can you help me on this, and also I wanted to know is there any other separate API for android mobiles. Is there any other can you suggest??? and also had look on your .apk file which is using phonegab but that was not loading chart's I tried with different real devices and avd. Do I really need phonegab to load fusionchart's on my android mobile!!???

kindly respond me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.