seanf

Scrollbar Position

Hello,

I'm currently evaluating FusionCharts and am very impressed. I have a question regarding scrolling. If you look at the graphs on Google Finance you can see that the scrollbar is by default positioned on the right so that the user has the latest data and can then scroll back through older data. Is it possible to do this with FusionCharts?

Thanks

Sean :)

Hi,

We've just released FusionCharts v3.0.4, which allows you to do this in scroll chart. Just set <chart ... scrollToEnd='1' ...>

Sorry for the confusion. I am trying to set the scroll bar offset position.  I would like, for example for the scroll bar to be moved 30px from the left instead of starting at the left edge.  Instead of setting scrollToEnd = '1', I would like something like scrollTo='30'. Is this at all possible?

Thanks,

fjones

Pallav (8/1/2007)
Hi,

We've just released FusionCharts v3.0.4, which allows you to do this in scroll chart. Just set <chart ... scrollToEnd='1' ...>

That is a brilliant addition/change.  Well done guys.

In my case, I would actually need to center the scrollbar, so scrollToEnd seems to be a little to restrictive, even if am sure it is going to help many people. Any plan to get the centering available as well?

Note also that it would be nice to be able to turn off the scroll buttons (showScrollBtn='0')

Edited by Guest