ebry100

Gantt Overlap Problem

Hi, Can somebody help me with this problem:

I have Fusion Widgets Developer v3.1 and I made an Gantt Chart but I when 2 activities are too near or parallel.

The label overlaps one with each other.

I attached an Image

Thanks

post-8525-0-19626700-1312580707_thumb.png

Hi, Can somebody help me with this problem:

I have Fusion Widgets Developer v3.1 and I made an Gantt Chart but I when 2 activities are too near or parallel.

The label overlaps one with each other.

I attached an Image

Thanks

Please try using the latest Gantt chart from the FusionWidgets v3.3.1 pack and see if this helps.

For the JavaScript Variant Of Gantt Chart, please refer this post:

Hope this helps. :)

Sorry, my bad...

I'm working on a Gantt chart, where I'm scheduling task for my team. Many of these tasks occur in parallel. I tried to use labels, so i could see all the tasks independently.

I just attached the image and my gantt chart code.

gantt.txt

Chart.png

Hi,

Thanks for replying back.

On investigating, I found that you are generating the task object dynamically. Please confirm us the problems that you are facing, also the source code contains two arrays pessoas and count are not declared. 

For reference you check this examples - http://www.fusioncharts.com/javascript-chart-fiddles/?type=gantt-chart

Also for details regarding gantt chart refer here - http://www.fusioncharts.com/dev/gauge-and-widgets-guide/gantt-chart/introduction.html

The tasks are generated through a sql query in another php. The 'start' and 'end' date of each task are loyal to the database. What i'm trying to do is to plot each task in a 'different line'. If one task from Jean goes from Jun, 10 until Jun, 20 and another task from Jean goes from Jun, 15 to Jun 25, the second task is plotted above the end of the first one, and it's not easy to see when the first one finishes.

I attached a image of what I'm looking for, but instead of using 'planned' and 'actual', I'm using the 'j' variable to name each task for a different person. The first task for Jean is named '0', the second is named '1' and so on... and that repeats for every responsible

Capture.PNG