ajitEarthwave

Flash Version..

Hi,

We are using Fusion Charts V3.1.1 and Fusion Widgets in our intranet application.

We are trying to integrate the Intranet site with a Third Party product which is having issues in displaying the Tooltip on the widgets. It currently displays undefined, without the integration it works fine.

There support is asking for version of Flash was used to create the charts. If you can let us know so that we can talk to them and resolve the tooltip rewrite issue.

Regards,

Ajit

Hi Ajit,

FusionCharts v3 necessarily needs Flash Player 8 to run.

I hope this helps. :)

Hi,

We are using Fusion Charts V3.1.1 and Fusion Widgets in our intranet application.

We are trying to integrate the Intranet site with a Third Party product which is having issues in displaying the Tooltip on the widgets. It currently displays undefined, without the integration it works fine.

There support is asking for version of Flash was used to create the charts. If you can let us know so that we can talk to them and resolve the tooltip rewrite issue.

Regards,

Ajit

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

FusionCharts v3 needs Adobe Flash Player 8 (or above). Adobe Flash Player is a free and light-weight plugin to render Flash movies. It's one of the most widely installed plugin on this planet.

Hope this helps.

Hi Radis,

Thanks for the reply, but i was looking for which version of Flash is used to Create the Charts.

Regards,

Ajit

Hi Ajit,

FusionCharts v3 necessarily needs Flash Player 8 to run.

I hope this helps. :)

Hi,

We have used Flash 8 (AS2) to create the charts. Each charts SWF file is pre-compiled and provided in the pack to be used in implementation where Flash coding is primarily not required.

However, if you wish to create charts using AS2 sources in your Flash apps, you do not need.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

Could you please elaborate your query a bit more?

Awaiting for your response.

Hi Angshu,

Thanks for your concern.

I think i am currently happy with the answer provided by "Sudipto Choudhury"

If the third party product asks for more information, i will post the same.

Regards,

Ajit