fusionjohn

Difference Between Fusioncharts And Highcharts

Hi,

I'm trying to get the fusion chart graphs to work on an iPad and am having trouble with the 2d pie. Making changes to the <chart> attributes such as showPercentValues has no effect. See pics for differences but I want to remove the percentage with all the decimal places.

XML:

<chart showBorder='0' bgColor='ffffff' showPlotBorder='1' plotBorderThickness='2' slicingDistance='8' caption='' showNames='1' showValues='1' formatNumberScale='0' formatNumber='1' decimals='0' forceDecimals='0' showZeroPies='0'><set label='C152' tooltext='C152' value='95' /><set label='C172' tooltext='C172' value='21' /></chart>

Thanks

post-1468-0-56046000-1314110453_thumb.gif

post-1468-0-15672300-1314110459_thumb.gif

Hi,

Could you please download the latest JavaScript files available with PowerCharts Evaluation pack v3.2 ?

Replace the old JS files (FusionCharts.js, highcharts.js,jquery.min.js) with JS files downloaded. This would resolve your issues.

I hope this helps.:)

Hi,

I'm trying to get the fusion chart graphs to work on an iPad and am having trouble with the 2d pie. Making changes to the <chart> attributes such as showPercentValues has no effect. See pics for differences but I want to remove the percentage with all the decimal places.

XML:

<chart showBorder='0' bgColor='ffffff' showPlotBorder='1' plotBorderThickness='2' slicingDistance='8' caption='' showNames='1' showValues='1' formatNumberScale='0' formatNumber='1' decimals='0' forceDecimals='0' showZeroPies='0'><set label='C152' tooltext='C152' value='95' /><set label='C172' tooltext='C172' value='21' /></chart>

Thanks