Aadithan

Mscoloumn3D Chart Not Working In Ipad

Hi Angshu

I have downloaded highcharts.js for supporting ipad however mscoloumn3d chart not rendering in ipad other charts working fine please help

<!doctype html>

<html lang="en">

<head>

<title>Performance Management System</title>

<link href="./assets/3Dchart/Contents/Style.css" rel="stylesheet"

type="text/css">

<script type="text/javascript"

src="./assets/3Dchart/JSClass/FusionCharts.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript"

src="./assets/3Dchart/JSClass/highcharts.js"></script>

</head>

<body>

<!--column3D.swf chart-->

<div id="com_div" align="center"><script type="text/javascript">

FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer('javascript');

var chart = new FusionCharts("./assets/3Dchart/Charts/column3D.swf", "ChartId", "600", "300", false, false);

chart.setDataURL("chart.xml");

chart.render("com_div");

</script></div>

<?php }?>

<?php if ($chart=='Revenue' || $chart == 'Deduction') {?>

<!--pie3D.swf chart-->

<div id="com_div" align="center"><script type="text/javascript">

FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer('javascript');

var chart = new FusionCharts("./assets/3Dchart/Charts/pie3D.swf", "ChartId", "600", "300", false, false);

chart.setDataURL("chart.xml");

chart.render("com_div");

</script></div>

<?php }?>

</body>

</html>

Edited by Aadithan

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

Could you please confirm the FusionCharts version you are using?

Awaiting for your response.

I downloaded trial version available in fusion chart site.

one more clarification : How can i disable context menu in the charts . I think it is not possible with out source .fla file. If we purchased fusion chart will u give full rights for it.

Thanks for your quick reply

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Without the source code, you can disable all FusionCharts related context menu items using the attributes below:

showAboutMenuItem='0'

showPrintMenuItem='0'

showExportMenuItem='0'

But there will always be some Flash Player related items which flash does not allow to disable

like "About Flash Player" , "Settings.."

Hope this helps.

Thank you. I can disable context menu now.

One More doubt

All charts working fine in desktop but in IPAD High-charts are not rendering It show just an empty window why

Guest Angshu

Hi,

FusionCharts allows you to create pure JavaScript-only charts that does not require Flash, hence enabling your chart in browsers where Flash is not supported like that of iPhone/iPad etc. This is achieved by calling FC_SetRenderer function in PHP before you render your chart. Using this function you need to set the current chart renderer to javascript.

The code snippet below shows how you can achieve this:

FC_SetRenderer( "javascript" );

echo renderChart("../../FusionCharts/Column2D.swf", "Data/Data.xml", "", "chart1", 600, 300, false, true);

For more details, please visit: http://www.fusioncha...sicExample.html

Hope this helps.

I have see that V3 will automatically run as JS chart if there is no flash therefore we don't need to give render parameter. Is there any reason for giving ?

Further i tried what you have said but still it is not working. When opening as new tab it is rendering correctly in ipad but while opening in light-box or fancy-box i.e when selecting chart in fusion chart demo it is opening as popup by hiding background know like that i am developing but popup window open but there is no chart in it.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm afraid, if you would like to render a true 3D chart (MSCombi3D), it would render a JavaScript chart without True 3D feature .:(

I hope this helps.

Hi, I downloaded v.3.2 as you have informed.

Previously i used older version so when there is no flash it opens as 2D chart now i have see the sample of 3.2 version it almost look like 3D even if there is no flash.

I know this is the new feature of FC. The problem is it is not rendering the fancy box or light-box which was worked fine under the older version of FC.

I think there is some issue between the java scripts of fancy-box and Fusion chart.. Is there any way u can assist ?

If i open the chart screen in separate page it open correctly in 3 D format but not rendering in fancy box.

Further, tell me the file names order wise which i have to add in the header .

Thanks for your all help.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

I think there is some issue between the java scripts of fancy-box and Fusion chart.. Is there any way u can assist ?

You would need to use your own code in order to render JavaScript chart in light box or fancy box.

Meanwhile, please check the samples from FusionCharts gallery from the link below:

http://www.fusioncharts.com/gallery/

http://www.fusioncharts.com/code/JavaScript/Basics/dialog.html

Could you please explain a bit more?

For rendering JavaScript charts, FusionCharts makes use of FusionCharts.HC.js, FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js and jquery.min.js. These files are present in Charts folder of the Download Pack. You do not need to load these files explicitly in HTML. FusionCharts.js automatically takes care of the loading.

Hope this helps. smile.gif

Hi

I am working on similar kind of requirement and I am able to render 3D charts successfully..Can you share me the screenshot so that I can help you what exactly missing from your chart xml?

Hi, I downloaded v.3.2 as you have informed.

Previously i used older version so when there is no flash it opens as 2D chart now i have see the sample of 3.2 version it almost look like 3D even if there is no flash.

I know this is the new feature of FC. The problem is it is not rendering the fancy box or light-box which was worked fine under the older version of FC.

If i open the chart screen in separate page it open correctly in 3 D format but not rendering in fancy box.

Thanks for your all help.

Hi

I solved all problems now it is working fine. Except the color issue

In javascript 3D chart colors are fine but in flash the bars are appearing as black even i changed the color and palette.

I used like below

<set label='$row[MONTHS]' value='$row[Quantity]' color='#C98558' />" ;

But in flash black color only comes for bar

Thanks

post-21748-0-47301400-1319108988_thumb.png

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Glad to know that you have managed to resolve your problem.

Could you please try once by removing the # from the color attribute?

Awaiting for your response.