Sign in to follow this  
monn

Linking To Fusioncharts.js When On Cdn

I've seen a few similar posts, but im not sure ive seen this exact issue talked about here. When i include FusionCharts.js locally, the dynamically included files, e.g FusionCharts.HC.js are being included fine. But from the file comes from a CDN, the url it generates for the other files is escaped the therefore isnt valid and isnt loaded on the page. Any ideas?

fusioninclude.png

Really? Nothing? No one has seen this before?

Can i get a non minified, non optimized version of the JS source so i can atleast try and debug this myself and come up with a fix?

I had exactly the same issue, but loaded the JS dynamically myself in my own script if there is no Flash handler. I have what I hope is an unrelated issue in another post on this forum where the bars don't show.

FusionCharts needs to get their Javascript sorted out. I highly recommend they provide a jQuery-based version.

I've seen a few similar posts, but im not sure ive seen this exact issue talked about here. When i include FusionCharts.js locally, the dynamically included files, e.g FusionCharts.HC.js are being included fine. But from the file comes from a CDN, the url it generates for the other files is escaped the therefore isnt valid and isnt loaded on the page. Any ideas?

fusioninclude.png

Hi Jason,

FusionCharts does not support cross domain dynamic loading of JS Files owing to an XSS attack vulnerability.

As a result, while accessing the JavaScript files (FusionCharts.HC.js, FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js and jquery.min.js) from a CDN server, dynamic loading of JavaScript files are blocked. As a workaround, it is recommended that the JS files are loaded manually into the page header section.

Hope this helps.