Charan

Ipad Colors Not Painted In Fusionchat Xt

I am using FusionchartXT (latest) version. Getting issues while render in iPad application. It is not populating the colors. see the attachment..

post-17981-0-11429400-1318589146_thumb.png

I am using the device only..

Hi,

Could you please confirm if you are viewing this in the Emulator?

This would work in the device but not on the Emulator.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I am afraid, we do not have complete support for the charts for native applications on iOS devices, as of now.

However, we are working on this and shall update you at the earliest.

Thank you for your continued patience and patronage.

What is the advantage of FusionChartXT? It suppose to render charts on iPad devices right? I have crated an iPad applcation that internally use WebUI control to render the HTML chart? So I don't understand what exactly I am missing here.

Thank you for your support so far.

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I am afraid, we do not have complete support for the charts for native applications on iOS devices, as of now.

However, we are working on this and shall update you at the earliest.

Hello Fusion Charts support team,

I work with Charan, the poster below, and we have not been able to find any documentation to support the fact that the current version is not fully implemented for iPad/iPhone embedded applications.

Could you please provide me with information regarding the root issue and what the plan is for full implementation?

Is it that the Fusion javascript library is utilizing an unsupported feature that UIWebView cannot interpret, or is it a matter of permissions to local storage for the iPad?

Thank you,

Sam

What is the advantage of FusionChartXT? It suppose to render charts on iPad devices right? I have crated an iPad applcation that internally use WebUI control to render the HTML chart? So I don't understand what exactly I am missing here.

Thank you for your support so far.

Hi,

Thank you for your patience.

We would like to let you know that our current development shows that the charts are appearing black in iPad in case you have the parenthesis ["(", ")"] in your query string of the HTML page which is loading the chart.

Could you please try removing the parenthesis or replace "(" by "%28" and ")" by "%29" and see if this helps? This needs to be done explicitly as Parentheses are valid URL characters and are not encoded when using URLEncode.

However, the above method is a work-around to avoid the current situation. We are researching for a concrete solution to this and shall update you accordingly.

Hi,

I can confirm that the iPad colours are not painted in @version fusioncharts/3.2.2-servicerelease1.4200

The exact same problem has been reported here: http://forum.fusioncharts.com/topic/10919-javascript-rendering-broken/

Hi,

Thank you for your patience.

Could you please re-download the FusionCharts XT (v3.2.2) Service Release 1 and see if this issue is resolved?

Ref.- Evaluation version: http://www.fusioncha...ownload/trials/

Licensed version: http://www.fusioncharts.com/PUC/

I hope this helps. Looking forward to your valuable feedback.