Sign in to follow this  
Pallav

Fusion Calendar

I had a look through most of the online demos but I couldnt see anything that looked like a Calendar?

Does anyone know of an existing sexy Calendar out there ?

I work for one of the larger global franchise brands and we think that Fusioncharts is a GREAT looking product, and additionally on our wish list for a new reporting tool is the ability to have an interactive calendar where we can track global through to local store marketing and operations initiatives back to sales or cogs variances.

eg if sales spiked for a month we can click on that month, the calendar is displayed below and we can see that there was a TV campaign for our brand running... Likewise you can click on a calendar date and it will show you the sales for the period...

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Currently, we do not have a calendar and unfortunately it's not even in our roadmap for next 12 months. However, I've added it to our wishlist for future releases.

Hi Vish,

We're still in planning stages for the same. Do you have any specific features that you would like to see in the same?

Hi Pallav,

Essentially we have a need to show a calendar of events for a period such as a month.  Basically each event on a given day can be a  link via an image.  Clicking on this would enable us to drill down into details regarding the event and view / manage the event i.e. add more info, mark as complete etc.  There are a number of DHTML calendars available that support this but was curious if you had some solution to support this. 

The primary usage of this for us it be able show demand and current capacity of workforce, scheduling of resources and act as a "live" dashboard to launch different parts of our application.

Thanks

Vish Baliga