Ankur

Fusion Chart For Vb Installation

Hi,

I am new to fusion charts and have downloaded the trial version of Fusion Chart for VB. When installing on my PC, i encounter the message "Flash Player not updated to 8 or above". since the PC on which i am installing is not connected to Internet, I got an offline installer for flash player 11 and updated my system before continuing with the installation. but even after successful installation of Flash Player, I am still receiving the flash player error.

In case I, continue without updating the flash player (Selecting "No"), the installation completes successfully. but when i open VB and add the component to my project, I get a blank white control. no graph gets generated at run time and there is no error either.

Please help.....

Thanks

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the reply.

But unfortunately, after uninstalling flash player through the uninstaller specified, not only did I got the same error message again, now when i try to add the component to my form, I am getting the following error

"Component "FusionCharts1' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

Regards

Hi Ankur,

After uninstalling the Flash Player using Flash Player un-installer you would need to install the Flash Player first, at this point you would need to make sure that the Flash Player offline installer that you are using is downloaded using Internet Explorer (IE) browser only Flash Player downloaded from any other browser will not work.

Hey, I have the some problem here.

I Have a new PC and start to install Fusion Chart and its all component.

but after i want to add show an error like this.

I tried to Re-install Flash Player and its still Can't Work.

Can anyone help me, because i must finish this in a week. :unsure::(

Thanks Before.

Farhan.

Hi Farhan,

For running FusionCharts for VB successfully on your system, Adobe Flash Player 8 (or above) is required.

Could you please try uninstalling the Flash Player using Flash Player uninstaller and re-install Flash Player from Internet Explorer browser only?

To check the Flash Player version installed, please use the following link: http://www.playerversion.com/?

Also, can you please let us know the error message?

Hi Farhan,

For running FusionCharts for VB successfully on your system, Adobe Flash Player 8 (or above) is required.

Could you please try uninstalling the Flash Player using Flash Player uninstaller and re-install Flash Player from Internet Explorer browser only?

To check the Flash Player version installed, please use the following link: http://www.playerversion.com/?

Also, can you please let us know the error message?

Hy, Swarnam.

after go to your link i get this message.

Your Flash Player version is

WIN 11,4,402,287 Your browser is Gecko engine (Mozilla, Netscape 6+ etc.) on the Windows platform. "

its version 11 and it should be running right ?, compared as you said the requirement is flash player 8 or above.

why i still get this error.

here is the error message.

post-30529-0-16155800-1349762375_thumb.png

Hi,

Could you please confirm if you visited http://www.playerversion.com using IE (Internet Explorer), if not then please browse that URL using IE and check?

Hi, Rahul..

now its getting weird.

I visited http://www.playerversion.com via Firefox, they said "I Have installed Flash player version WIN 11,4,402,287".

But, when i visited it via IE, They said "You Don't Have Flash Player Installed" :unsure:

I Try too uninstall Flash Player > Restart PC > Download & Install Flash Player via IE > Restart again.

and still can't work.

post-30529-0-37626100-1349840107_thumb.png

post-30529-0-11097800-1349840236_thumb.png

post-30529-0-92966000-1349840446_thumb.png

Hi,

The reason for different behavior is that, IE uses ActiveX version of Flash Player where other browses like FireFox, Google Chrome, Opera etc uses Plug-in version, that's why you are getting Flash Player is installed in FF. However from the screenshot that you attached for Internet Explorer (IE) browser seems that you are running IE with disabled Add-On (Please refer to the attached screenshot) that's why you are getting Flash Player not installed, so please try opening that site in IE which does not have disabled Add-On and check?

post-1758-0-15538800-1349848833_thumb.png