Sign in to follow this  
pts/3

Ie8 Win Xp Javascript Error

Guest Bindhu

I can't upload anymore. Your forum has a max of 10mb per thread. Its really not that hard to create a project from my upload either.

Hi,

Like I have mentioned earlier, I am unable to replicate the issue using these files in my project.

Hence, I asked you to upload the entire project to test the same or please provide us the live URL to test the same.

I am afraid, without which we wont be able to comment on it any further.

Hope this clarifies!

Guest Bindhu

Hi,

Thank you.

One of the support members will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Hi,

Thank you.

One of the support members will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Any update on this? I have yet to be contacted by anyone.

thanks

Hi,

Can you please share the ticket id for the same?

I don't have one. Like I said, I've never been contacted by anyone. I submitted what was asked of me but never heard back.

thanks

Hi Bindu,

Has the issue been resolved?

I am facing the same issue that is being discussed here. I get the error in IE and FF, but FF is still able to produce the image(or PDF) where IE 8 fails.

Like some-user referenced in http://forum.fusionc...dpost__p__46557 we cannot use out for both character and binary at the same time. We know that for a fact, then why are we not focusing on this part rather than asking for the source code or a sample project? If you doubt that the error does not happen, then we can do a remote session at your suitable time and i can show you the error happening in our end.

THe reason why I cannot send you a stripped down version of the code is because we use an external frame work so I do not know how feasible it is to send you a sample. Also as mentioned by one of the user, there are 2 log files in the system for tomcat, please check all you logs, if you are using linux, then please use grep or similar tool to searchf or the text.

I do not see why you would be needing the code?

Please let us know how we are suppose to solve this issue.

Other people who I think are acing the same issue are

http://forum.fusionc...h__1#entry45626

Regards

Arul

Edited by Arul