swth

Sharepoint Custom View As Source

It would be very useful that if fusion chart support to pull the data from Sharepoint View instead of List.

The good point is It will be covered up/extended supports some of the current features like sorting, filtering and fields to display of the chart.

Cheers!

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

Yes, this feature would be supported in the newer version which would be released very soon.

Thank you very much for your continued patience and patronage.

Hope you have a great day!

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

Yes, this feature would be supported in the newer version which would be released very soon.

Thank you very much for your continued patience and patronage.

Hope you have a great day!

Hi

Thanks for your prompt response. It would be great if you could let us know when the newer version will be released.

Thanks again.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

We would get back to you once we have any news from our end.

Happy FusionCharting! biggrin.gif

Hi

I too would be keen to know how this feature is progressing, as I am keen to implement it.

Thanks

Peter

Hi,

We would get back to you once we have any news from our end.

Happy FusionCharting! biggrin.gif

Guest vishal@fusioncharts

Hi

I too would be keen to know how this feature is progressing, as I am keen to implement it.

Thanks

Peter

Hi Peter,

We have been supporting SharePoint list views since beta1 release of Collabion Charts for SharePoint. After that release, we released the second beta and on June 1 we released the full and final version 1 of the product. You may download the product from our website http://collabion.com

Thanks

Vishal

Thanks for the response, I got mixed up with SQL Views. I am using the v1.0.0.0 we bought last week.

Thanks

Hi Peter,

We have been supporting SharePoint list views since beta1 release of Collabion Charts for SharePoint. After that release, we released the second beta and on June 1 we released the full and final version 1 of the product. You may download the product from our website http://collabion.com

Thanks

Vishal

Guest vishal@fusioncharts

Thanks for the response, I got mixed up with SQL Views. I am using the v1.0.0.0 we bought last week.

Thanks

Hi Peter,

Thanks for buying our product. Please feel free to contact us for any questions that you might have.