KenBonny

Set Amout Of Labels And Points On Zoomline

I have on my page a zoom line. I have maximum about 700 points on it. (One for each day for a period of 2 years.) Because it's a lot of points, he groups some of those days, so if I stand on one part of the graph it will show me that the change in the line happens on 3-5-11 while the actual date is 2-5-11. Is there any way to show the actual date? (Look at image to get example.)

The second thing is: there are too many labels on the X-axis. Can I limit the amount of labels to, say, 24?

Thanks in advance!

post-24058-0-69183900-1325170634_thumb.jpg

Hi,

The issue solve?

Can anyone provide the solution?

I also looking for similar solution, which I have too many point in the chart and label of X-Axis. i would like to remain the point at the chart but at X-Axis label, show month only.

Is there a solution for dynamic X-Axis label?

I have on my page a zoom line. I have maximum about 700 points on it. (One for each day for a period of 2 years.) Because it's a lot of points, he groups some of those days, so if I stand on one part of the graph it will show me that the change in the line happens on 3-5-11 while the actual date is 2-5-11. Is there any way to show the actual date? (Look at image to get example.)

The second thing is: there are too many labels on the X-axis. Can I limit the amount of labels to, say, 24?

Thanks in advance!

Guest Bindhu

Hi,

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support this feature.

Since there are tons of data to be displayed, the charting engine compresses the data to make space available.

We will not be able to choose the data points that are to be visible.

With regards to configuring the number of labels to be visible on the chart, you may try using the 'numVisibleLabels'.

This attribute lets you to specify the number of data labels that are to be visible in one screen.

Ref. Code:

<chart numVisibleLabels='24' ... />

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply.

Hi,

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support this feature.

Since there are tons of data to be displayed, the charting engine compresses the data to make space available.

We will not be able to choose the data points that are to be visible.

With regards to configuring the number of labels to be visible on the chart, you may try using the 'numVisibleLabels'.

This attribute lets you to specify the number of data labels that are to be visible in one screen.

Ref. Code:

<chart numVisibleLabels='24' ... />

Hope this helps!