Sign in to follow this  
kwuh97

Fcmap_Usa.swf Offsets Labels And Values

Hello

I am working with a FCMap_USA.swf file and the labels and values are consistently offset. The "extensions" (line pointing to the states) are set correctly for the states that are too small to contain the (pair) such as MD, RI, etc but not the labels and values. Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks In Advance For Any Assistance.

kwuh97

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

Could you please send us a screenshot of the problem you are facing ?

Awaiting for your response.

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

Could you please send us a screenshot of the problem you are facing ?

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks for the response. My initial thought was to resize (lower width and height) the map thinking that the lables would adjust to the new size of the map but it was to no avail, the labels remained offset . Here are the two sceenshots.

Thanks In advance for you assistance.

kwuh97

post-25058-0-82763400-1325774304_thumb.png

post-25058-0-40383100-1325774311_thumb.png

Thanks for the response. My initial thought was to resize (lower width and height) the map thinking that the lables would adjust to the new size of the map but it was to no avail, the labels remained offset . Here are the two sceenshots.

Thanks In advance for you assistance.

kwuh97

I think it may have something to do with my browser and its history. After viewing the map with it Firefox and Chrome the label and values were set properly in both browsers. Then when I deleted IE browser history the labels were set properly, however after the second time viewing the map the labels and values were back to being offset again. I will do some more debugging/troubleshooting and will provide feedback.

If there is a soultion that you come up or a known issue with the browser history before my feedback please provide.

Thanks In advance.

kwuh97

I think it may have something to do with my browser and its history. After viewing the map with it Firefox and Chrome the label and values were set properly in both browsers. Then when I deleted IE browser history the labels were set properly, however after the second time viewing the map the labels and values were back to being offset again. I will do some more debugging/troubleshooting and will provide feedback.

If there is a soultion that you come up or a known issue with the browser history before my feedback please provide.

Thanks In advance.

kwuh97

There is a bug reported http://forum.fusioncharts.com/topic/2580-usa-map-labels-not-rendering-consistently/ and it sound very similar to my issue. Has this bug been resolved?

Hi,

Sincere apologies for the delay and the inconvenience caused.

The issue of the labels inconsistently placed on the maps had been already reported.

We are working on this and the same shall be fixed in the upgraded version of FusionMaps, i.e, FusionMaps XT.

We shall update you as soon we come up with the solution.

Thank you for your continued patience and patronage.