Sign in to follow this  
numintec

Internet Explorer Render Bug

Hello

I had a annoying bug in internet explorer where half of my pie disappears once have been load. I use last version of FC and i'm rendering it in HTML5

Of course that dosen't happend allways, just when I load a pie with only one "<set>". So i downloaded the demo code and I replaced the xml by the folowing code and i had the same result.

to repreduce it :

*Pie2D

*html5

*one <set>

*internet explorer

var data = "<chart caption='name' pieRadius='#radio' showValues='0' showFCMenuItem='0' bgColor='FFFFFF' showBorder='0'><set toolText='NODATA' value='100' color='#000FFF' /></chart>";

FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer(GALLERY_RENDERER);

var chart = new FusionCharts("../../Charts/Pie2D.swf", "ChartId", "560", "400", "0", "0");

chart.setXMLData(data);

post-22720-0-63774100-1328176837_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your time ! smile.gif

Hi !

The packege you suggested solved the bug. I simply changed the "old swf" by the new one

tnks for your help :)

Best regards biggrin.gif

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

Could you please download the latest version of FusionCharts i.e FusionCharts XT Service Release 2 from : http://www.fusioncha...ownload/trials/ and see if this helps?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Hi Again,

I'm sorry but i had a mistake in my testings and didn't noticed I was working in another browser ( firefox ) so ... , once i've tried with IE, the bug came out again.

So i'm afraid that the problem is still on board sad.gif

Hi :)

I am glad that your issue is resolved.

Happy FusionCharting !:D

Hi,

The issue has been resolved in FusionCharts XT latest release. Could you please try clearing your browser cache?

Please find the attached screenshot. :)

pie_js.PNG

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I've download the sources again only to be sure i'm in the last version, but i cant get the bug solved blink.gif. I'm testing with Ie8.

Could you atach a minimal example ( if yours is working with ie8 )

Hi,

The issue has been resolved in FusionCharts XT latest release. Could you please try clearing your browser cache?

Please find the attached screenshot. :)

Hello,

We write on behalf of the company Numintec - INVOX Telecom and bought the whole package of FusionCharts. Please, I ask again the example that is supposed to work with Internet Explorer version 8. We've cleared the cache the browser and still does not run us.

Thank you rolleyes.gif