Sign in to follow this  
Emilio

Mscombidy2D Alignment Issue

Hello FusionCharts,

I've created the following chart that correctly shows me various bars, but groups all the dots on the first bar. Please see attached screenshot. I'm also including the XML.

Is there a way to have the dots line up with the various bars?

Thanks,

Emilio

post-21211-0-05586100-1328573403_thumb.png

xml for alignment issue.txt

Guest Sumedh

Hello FusionCharts,

I've created the following chart that correctly shows me various bars, but groups all the dots on the first bar. Please see attached screenshot. I'm also including the XML.

Is there a way to have the dots line up with the various bars?

Thanks,

Emilio

Hi :)

Can you please elaborate your query, a bit more?

It would be helpful for us, to look into the issue.

Well, each group has several bars representing different day parts. The line dots also correspond to different day parts, but they're all gathered on the first bar. Does this clarify it?

Thanks,

Emilio

Hi Emilio,

Please note that the anchors of the Line plot are always placed in the centre of the column plots. In this case your anchors are looking to be gathered on the first plot because out of the 7 column plots, only 3 or 4 plots are displayed.

Hence, the anchor which should be originally displayed between the 3rd and the 4th plot are correctly positioned although visually it looks to be in the 1st plot.

For your reference, we have provided a random values to those <set> elements that had no values, and now the anchors are seen to be placed on the centre of the column plots. Please check with the attached screenshot for your reference.

Hope this helps. :)

post-8144-0-67996700-1328691757_thumb.jpg

Thanks, Sanjukta. That certainly helps me understand the behavior.

In case it wasn't clear, what I'm wanting to do can be seen in the two attachments. One shows how data is currently rendered, the other shows how I'd like it to show (via a graphically-edited chart). I think when these dots don't overlap, they're much more detectable and readable. If this is not available now, and it sounds like it isn't, can it be available in a later version?

Thanks,

Emilio

post-21211-0-71152300-1328744937_thumb.png

post-21211-0-62008600-1328744945_thumb.png

xml for alignment issue2.txt

Hello FusionCharts,

I'm just wondering if my last post makes sense, and if this is something that can be made available in a later version.

Thanks,

Emilio

Thanks, Sanjukta. That certainly helps me understand the behavior.

In case it wasn't clear, what I'm wanting to do can be seen in the two attachments. One shows how data is currently rendered, the other shows how I'd like it to show (via a graphically-edited chart). I think when these dots don't overlap, they're much more detectable and readable. If this is not available now, and it sounds like it isn't, can it be available in a later version?

Thanks,

Emilio

Guest Sumedh

Greetings. smile.gif

It is in our roadmap but can't tell you the time frame.

We will update you on this, as the next version will be released.

Hope you have great day.smile.gif

Happy FusionCharting ! biggrin.gif