Sign in to follow this  
Joydev

Javascript Error After Successful Export Of Chart To Jpeg Or Png

Hi,

My client is already using Fusion Charts. As per the requirement we need to download an individual profile data (some text, example his name, education details etc). Along with the textual data we need to show the chart in the downloaded file as an image. We are using PowerChart to render the chart in website i.e, "DragNode.swf".

Issue 1

Following the FusionChart documentation I was able to save the chart as an image in the server. But after successfully saving I am getting an error in response, it is not able to call the callback method.

I am attaching the error message as an attachment. You can see the error, some property is missing ":null................" . Can you please help me out in solving the issue.

Issue 2

The saving of the image is triggered on Right Click on chart and select the option "Save as JPEG Image". Generally I don't want user to trigger this operation. I would like to have a download button in the webpage, on click of this

would initiate the save process. How can I trigger the save using javascript code.

Thanks,

Joydev

post-27394-0-37946900-1329574250_thumb.png

Hi,

I have solution for the Issue 2, Fusion chart has given the option to trigger the "save" at server side. This is solved, but the Issue 1 still exists, can you please help me out in solving the issue.

Thanks,

Joydev

Guest Sumedh

Greetings, smile.gif

Apologies for the delay.

I could not replicate the issue, its working fine at our end.

In your export handler file remove any new lines that reside outside the code and see if this helps.

Please find the attached screenshot for your reference,

Hope you have a great day. smile.gif

post-24802-0-56085300-1329722412_thumb.jpg