Sign in to follow this  
cthorn

Html5 Rendering Watermark?

Hi, I just had a request to redo one of my reports with the graphs rendering as HTML5 (to show up on an iPad). I've noticed when it draws them as HTML5 the lower right corner of the graph ends up with a "FusionCharts" watermark on it. I cannot for the life of me figure out where this came from or how to turn it off. Any ideas?

Thanks!

-Chris

Guest Sumedh

Greetings, smile.gif

If you are using FusionCharts XT Evaluation version, there is no feature limitation in the evaluation version of FusionCharts, except for the fact that the evaluation version charts are watermarked.

Charts will be watermarked in FusionCharts XT Evaluation version.

If you have been using the evaluation version of FusionCharts in your application and are now upgrading to a commercial license of FusionCharts, you'll need to do the following:

> Replace Evaluation version Flash (SWF) files with newly purchased Flash (SWF) files (present in Download Package > Charts folder)

> Replace Evaluation version JavaScript files with newly purchased JavaScript files (present in Download Package > Charts folder)

> If you are using a version earlier to XT, make sure you have copied FusionCharts.HC.js and FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js (along with FusionCharts.js and jquery.min.js) from the Licensed Download Package > Charts folder.

> Clear your browser cache - very important step.

Hope this helps. smile.gif