but how can i set the bordercolor,the bgcolor,the connectors....etc

all that i want it beatiful.

give me some ideas.

ok??

post-27713-0-25059300-1331866971_thumb.jpg

Guest Bindhu

Hi,

Thank you for the post.

You can make your drag node chart to look beautiful by applying different colors. You may also animate your drag node chart.

Few attributes that lets you do the trick are as follows,

1. palette: This attribute lets you choose from the 5 pre-defined color palettes . Each palette renders the chart in a different color theme. Valid values are 1-5. This color applies to chart background, canvas, font and tool-tips.

2. paletteColors: Using this attribute, you can specify your custom list of hex colors for the data items. The list of colors have to be separated by comma.

Ref. Code:

<chart paletteColors='FF0000,0372AB,FF5904...'>. 

The chart will cycle through the list of specified colors and then render the data plot accordingly.

3. btnTextColor: This attribute is used to define color of button text.

4. formBtnBorderColor: You may apply a diffrent color for the border using this attribute.

5. formBtnBgColor: This attribute is for the background color for the submit button.

6. borderColor: Border color of the chart.

7. bgColor: This attribute sets the background color for the chart. You can set any hex color code as the value of this attribute. To specify a gradient as background color, separate the hex color codes of each color in the gradient using comma. Example: FF5904,FFFFFF. Remember to remove # and any spaces in between.

8. bgAlpha: Sets the alpha (transparency) for the background. If you've opted for gradient background, you need to set a list of alpha(s) separated by comma.

9. bgRatio: If you've opted for a gradient background, this attribute lets you set the ratio of each color constituent.

10. canvasBgColor: Sets Canvas background color. For Gradient effect, enter colors separated by comma.

11. canvasBorderColor: Lets you specify canvas border color.

12. is3D: Whether to use 3D lighting effects while filling the nodes? Set it 1 to apply 3D effect.

13. showPlotBorder: Whether the node borders would show up.

14. plotBorderColor: Color for node borders

15. baseFontColor: This attribute sets the base font color of the chart i.e., all the values and the names in the chart which lie on the canvas will be displayed using the font color provided here.

16. outCnvBaseFontColor: This attribute sets the base font color of the chart i.e., all the values and the names in the chart which lie outside the canvas will be displayed using the font color provided here.

17. Color: Color for all the connectors on the chart(When defined in the <connectors> element)

18. Color: Color of the connector(When defined in the <connector> element)

You may also specify different text color, background color for the label, border color of the label and set different font size for the label.

For more details on 'Drag-node Chart Specification Sheet', please refer to the link below,

http://docs.fusionch...SS/DragNode.htm

Hope this helps !

Edited by Bindhu