Sign in to follow this  
rajat

Doubt In 3 Panel Chart

I am just refering to following URL http://www.fusioncha...e.asp?year=1994

http://www.fusioncharts.com/demos/business/management-dashboard/view/Default.asp#start

So here there are 3 panels are present on which on selection of first panel , the other two panel changes.

So i am wondering is it a single page or 3 different page,can some one help me to explain how it works?

For using in my ipad tablet i have to take a single panel or 3 different panel for this?

Edited by rajat

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

On the first page (main page) there are 3 panels.

If you click on any of the data plot of Column 3D Line Dual Y chart, Pie chart and Multi-Series Column 3D chart will be updated according to the data.

And, if you click on the data plot of the Multi-Series Column 3D chart another chart will be loaded, just below itself.

Panel 1: Column 3D Line Dual Y chart

Panel 2: Pie chart

Panel 3: Multi-Series Column 3D

Div: Column 3D Line Dual Y chart

If you click on the tabs below the Pie Chart, new page will be loaded in a new window.

This page contains two divs. If you click on the data plot of the chart in the 1st div, another chart will be loaded in the 2nd div.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

On the first page (main page) there are 3 panels.

If you click on any of the data plot of Column 3D Line Dual Y chart, Pie chart and Multi-Series Column 3D chart will be updated according to the data.

And, if you click on the data plot of the Multi-Series Column 3D chart another chart will be loaded, just below itself.

Panel 1: Column 3D Line Dual Y chart

Panel 2: Pie chart

Panel 3: Multi-Series Column 3D

Div: Column 3D Line Dual Y chart

If you click on the tabs below the Pie Chart, new page will be loaded in a new window.

This page contains two divs. If you click on the data plot of the chart in the 1st div, another chart will be loaded in the 2nd div.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for this reply

I have anothe r question , Suppose i am currently showing this webpage in my webview controller in iPad.

Now i am selecting suppose the year 1994/1995/1996 , can i able to get those data in my native objective-c code.

As these things are not hyperlink