AmyJohnson

Javascrip Includes For Powercharts

Hello, I am learning PowerCharts and am using the sample DragNode code. I am curious about all the javascript and css includes and whether they are necessary. For instance, there is prettify.js, gallery_helper.js, and prettify.css. When I delete them, it appears to work fine.

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

Please note, to plot a Chart from PowerCharts pack, you would need to add following .js files in your project,

> FusionCharts.js

> FusionCharts.HC.js

> FusionCharts.HC.PowerCharts.js

> jquery.min.js

Can you paste your sample code and XML here? It would be helpful to look into the issue.

Awaiting your response.

I'm just using the code you have in the PowerCharts/gallery/dragnode directory. It looks like this

Hi,

Please note, to plot a Chart from PowerCharts pack, you would need to add following .js files in your project,

> FusionCharts.js

> FusionCharts.HC.js

> FusionCharts.HC.PowerCharts.js

> jquery.min.js

Can you paste your sample code and XML here? It would be helpful to look into the issue.

Awaiting your response.

DragNode1.html

I'm just using the code you have in the PowerCharts/gallery/dragnode directory.I've attached the file. It does not include the js files you listed in it so now I'm really confused as to what I need to include.

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

To render the DragNode chart, you need to include the "FusionCharts.js" file, XML data provider file and the corresponding chart SWF file in your HTML page.

Please note that the FusionChart.js file internally uses other JavaScript files which you need to place in the same folder where FusionCharts.js file is present.

Also FusionCharts recommends relative URL of the files which are included in your HTML page.

Please find the attached sample of DragNode chart, unzip the sample and then open the sample.html page in your browser to render the DragNode chart.

Hope this helps!