Sign in to follow this  
andrejmk

Server Side Export On Button Click

Hi,

I've read the documentation about server side exporting here: http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/index.html?exporting-image/server-side/ECServerOverview.html and I've implemented it. It works great, but I want to export the charts on another way. For example, I have 3 charts on my page. I want to be able to export them on button click and to save 3 different images from each graph. Is that possible?

Thanks,

Andrej

Guest Sumedh

Hi

Exporting each chart in different image formats at a single time is not possible.

Thanks for your time.

Hi,

I'm not talking about 3 different formats. I want on button click to be able to export every chart on my page as images. If I have 3 charts, I want to save 3 images on my server. But, I want to be able to do that on a single button click. Is that possible?

Thanks,

Andrej

Guest Sumedh

Hi

Sincere apologies for the miscommunication.

You can export multiple charts which are rendered on the same page.

The attached illustration uses .NET Export Handler for exporting the charts.

You would need to set the proper path of FCExporter file in the exportHandler attribute.(according to the location of files) under the chart element.

Also, you would need to set the path in FCExporter file. for ex: if you are using FCExporter.aspx, you would need to set path in the private const string SAVE_PATH = "./"; function as well as in private const string HTTP_URI = "path of the folder in which FCExporter file exists";

Please try to set following attributes for exporting at server-side, under the chart element.

exportEnabled='1'

exportHandler='FCExporter file path'

exportAtClient='0'

exportAction='save/download' (you can use use save or download option here)

Ref. Code:

<chart ... exportEnabled='1' exportHandler='FCExporter file path' exportAtClient='0' exportAction='save'>

Hope this helps.

Hi,

I'm not talking about 3 different formats. I want on button click to be able to export every chart on my page as images. If I have 3 charts, I want to save 3 images on my server. But, I want to be able to do that on a single button click. Is that possible?

Thanks,

Andrej

MultipleCharts_Export.zip

Hi,

the function works great, it saves the image files on serer disk. But, it works only on the Flash version of the charts, when I switch to the HTML5 version, it doesn't work. It doesn't save the files on server disk, but it's showing me save dialog and it's only for the last graph, not for every graph on the page. So, the flash version works OK, but html5 is not working. Any solution on this?

Thanks,

Andrej

Guest Sumedh

Hi

The server-side export functionality for multiple JavaScript Charts is not supported as of now.

Thanks for your time.

Hi,

the function works great, it saves the image files on serer disk. But, it works only on the Flash version of the charts, when I switch to the HTML5 version, it doesn't work. It doesn't save the files on server disk, but it's showing me save dialog and it's only for the last graph, not for every graph on the page. So, the flash version works OK, but html5 is not working. Any solution on this?

Thanks,

Andrej

Hi

The server-side export functionality for multiple JavaScript Charts is not supported as of now.

Thanks for your time.

Hi,

Thanks for the sample. i understand but from 3.6 version of fusion charts, you guys are deprecating the flash version of chart and bringing javascript feature right... Correct me if i am wrong , thanks in advance. 

Since i tried the same in 3.6 version of the fusion chart xt. but still i cannot export java script chart but i can achieve the same with flash chart...