Vaishali Patil

Fision Chart Inconsistency In Flash An D Java Script Charts

We are using fusion bubble chart, due to some reason for ie browser wee are usaing flash chart and for other browsers(fire fox, safari, chrome) we ahve java script version of fusion chart. But the flash chart on ie browser is not working correctly, It is showing space in x axis label and chart. We tried to minimise the space by using the properties but it is affecting to other browsers too as the chart xml is same for all browsers.

I have attached the xhart xml and the html file I am using for sample.

Please suggest me any other way to resolve this issue.

BubbleChart.html

BubbleChart.xml

Guest Sumedh

We are using fusion bubble chart, due to some reason for ie browser wee are usaing flash chart and for other browsers(fire fox, safari, chrome) we ahve java script version of fusion chart. But the flash chart on ie browser is not working correctly, It is showing space in x axis label and chart. We tried to minimise the space by using the properties but it is affecting to other browsers too as the chart xml is same for all browsers.

I have attached the xhart xml and the html file I am using for sample.

Please suggest me any other way to resolve this issue.

Hi,

According to the attached XML code, the displayValue attribute has been kept null in the vTrendlines element. In this case, Flash chart reserves space for the displayValue attribute but JavaScript Chart ignores it.

If you remove the vTrendlines element, the Flash chart will reduce the space between x-axis label and the chart.

Please find attached image for your reference.

post-24802-0-97945200-1334231359_thumb.png