Sign in to follow this  
mishal

Chart From Multiple Sharepoint Lists

Hi all,

I have been evaluating Collabion charts and its a great tool :) But as far as I see you are providing a single list to chart off. I would like to know whether I can create charts using multiple sharepoint lists also?

For instance, one list contains customer information and another list contains products with ProductID ,ProductPrice and other related details. Now, I would like to chart a single report of all customers, including name,city and state and all associated products with ProductID and ProductPrice . I am just curious to know whether you are providing the support for multiple sharepoint lists.

Regards,

mishal

Edited by mishal

Hey,

Thank you for letting us know about Collabion. Glad to know you like our product.

Collabion currently does support only single point share list. :(

Thanks for the reply :) Could you please tell me whether support for multiple sharepoint lists will be available in future? if then when can I expect this feature released in Collabion Charts?

Regards,

Mishal

Guest vishal@fusioncharts

Thanks for the reply :) Could you please tell me whether support for multiple sharepoint lists will be available in future? if then when can I expect this feature released in Collabion Charts?

Regards,

Mishal

Hi Mishal,

Thanks for using our product.

We have that requirement as part of our product backlog. We will consider it for our next major release i.e. v2. Currently, we are busy wrapping up the v1. Therefore we would not be able to communicate the release dates or the feature set of v2. All these parameters are yet to be decided.

Regards