McYoda

List View Not Working

Hi,

I have been testing Collabion charts and have come across a slight issue.

I have created a view in my list that is filtered by the date, so the list view only shows items created on the current day. When i select the view in the chart wizard and press 'view data' this shows the filtered results correctly. However, as i move through the wizard it seems to lose this filtering and just ignore the list view that i have selected. On the 'Filter Data' screen the data preview shows all list items, not the filtered results, and the final chart is created using all list items, not just the current days.

Am i doing something wrong? or is this a known problem with the product?

Thanks for your help!

Michael

I'm unable to replicate the same. Can you please send us the screenshot?

Thanks for the response. Please find screenshots below:

post-27982-0-47284200-1335266202_thumb.jpg post-27982-0-34093800-1335266241_thumb.jpg

The first screenshot shows that i have selected my list view and then pressed 'view data'. This correctly shows only two list items (items created today).

When i go onto the filter data screen (regardless of whether i add a filter or not), the data preview shows all list items, not just those in the selected list view. The resulting chart also uses all list items and not just those in the view i selected.

Thanks,

Michael.

Guest vishal@fusioncharts

Thanks for the response. Please find screenshots below:

post-27982-0-47284200-1335266202_thumb.jpg post-27982-0-34093800-1335266241_thumb.jpg

The first screenshot shows that i have selected my list view and then pressed 'view data'. This correctly shows only two list items (items created today).

When i go onto the filter data screen (regardless of whether i add a filter or not), the data preview shows all list items, not just those in the selected list view. The resulting chart also uses all list items and not just those in the view i selected.

Thanks,

Michael.

Dear McYoda,

I am thrilled that you are using our product. Thanks for reporting the issue. This is a known issue and we have it fixed now. You will find this issue fixed in the next release of Collabion Charts for SharePoint i.e. v1.0.0.0. As a workaround may I suggest that you use the filtering functionality i.e. Filter Data step to do the necessary filtering on your list.

As of right now we are not communicating any release dates for the next release. Keep watching this forum or collabion.com for updates on the full release.

Thanks

Dear McYoda,

I am thrilled that you are using our product. Thanks for reporting the issue. This is a known issue and we have it fixed now. You will find this issue fixed in the next release of Collabion Charts for SharePoint i.e. v1.0.0.0. As a workaround may I suggest that you use the filtering functionality i.e. Filter Data step to do the necessary filtering on your list.

As of right now we are not communicating any release dates for the next release. Keep watching this forum or collabion.com for updates on the full release.

Thanks

Thanks for letting me know. I will keep checking for the next release!

Thanks again.

Guest Sumedh

Thanks for letting me know. I will keep checking for the next release!

Thanks again.

smile.gif