Anna

Server Side Export Of Fusion Charts Into Images

Hi,

I want to export fusion charts to images in server side.i tried it a lot. But it didn't work. I am using vb.net. Please help me.

Regards,

Anna

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

FusionCharts does not have implementation for Exporting Charts using VB.NET. You can export charts using (C#).

FusionCharts provides ExportHandler to for exporting charts. You can find this ExportHandler in your download package>>ExportHandlers>> ASP_NET11 folder.

You would need to add these ExportHandler files(FCExporter.aspx and FCExporter.aspx.cs) in your project folder.

You would need to set the proper path of FCExporter file in the exportHandler attribute.(according to the location of file) under the chart element.

Also, you would need to set the path in FCExporter file. for ex: if you are using FCExporter.aspx, you would need to set path in the private const string SAVE_PATH = "./"; function as well as in private const string HTTP_URI = "path of the folder in which FCExporter file exists";

Please make sure you have set proper path in the the exportHandler attribute and also in the (private const string SAVE_PATH) and (string HTTP_URI = "path of the folder in which FCExporter file exists"; )

parameters.

Please try to set following attributes for exporting at server-side, under the chart element.

exportEnabled='1'

exportHandler='FCExporter file path'

exportAtClient='0'

exportAction='save/download' (you can use use save or download option here)

Ref. Code:

<chart ... exportEnabled='1' exportHandler='FCExporter file path' exportAtClient='0' exportAction='save'>

Please find attached illustration for your reference.

I hope this helps.

Export_.NET.zip

Guest Sumedh

Hi Sumedh,

Thank you so much....Code works fine....

Regards,

Anna

smile.gif

Hi Sumedh,

There is one doubt in exporting fusion charts example. what is that link named 'Fusioncharts Trail' in flash file. Can we remove that link? Please reply..

Guest Sumedh

Hi Sumedh,

There is one doubt in exporting fusion charts example. what is that link named 'Fusioncharts Trail' in flash file. Can we remove that link? Please reply..

Hi,

It is a watermark for FusionCharts Trial version.

If you are using Licensed version and want to remove watermark please refer this: http://docs.fusionch...radingEval.html

And If you are willing to buy this product please visit here: http://www.fusioncharts.com/buy/ or drop in a request at [email protected]