Sign in to follow this  
halbertn

Help: Eval version works, but retail version does not

I cannot get the retail version of fusion charts working on my server. I've even tried uploading the samples that are included onto my site and they do not work.

The problem I am having is that the swf does not get rendered at all...it just displays a blank white spot where the swf should be.

If I replace the retail swf w/ the evaluation version, it works.

Any help would be appreciated.

On a side note, the fusion charts do work on my local machine.

Thanks!

Sudipto Choudhury,

The fusion charts swf does not render at all. This means there is a blank area where the swf should be displaying. I can show you. Please visit:

http://www.addher.com/Gallery/Column3D.html

This is a sample html page that is included w/ the fusion charts package. I did not modify the page in any way. If I replace the swf w/ a evaluation version, the swf will correctly load.

Thanks,

Halbert

hi,

I have gone through the folder where you have uploaded the chart SWF files (Charts folder)and found that some of the charts (like Column3D.swf, bar2D.swf etc.) are not porperly uploaded to the server. They are showing just 1kb of data. While checking some other swf files like Area2D.swf and Pie2D.swf they seem ok and working. Can you please delete all charts from that folder once and re-upload them once again? It will work out.

I am having a problem very similar to this one. However when I right click on where the chart is supposed to load I do see "Movie Not Loaded" and "About Adobe Flash Player 9". I have checked the path to the file several times and I am fairly certain that the path is correct. I Have also checked to make sure that all of the files uploaded correctly to the server and none of them were 1KB. Any ideas what the problem might be?

On a side note, the chart also displays on my local machine, (even when I navigate through the server) but not on any other machine that accesses the server.

Edited by Guest

I am having a problem very similar to this one. However when I right click on where the chart is supposed to load I do see "Movie Not Loaded" and "About Adobe Flash Player 9". I have checked the path to the file several times and I am fairly certain that the path is correct. I Have also checked to make sure that all of the files uploaded correctly to the server and none of them were 1KB. Any ideas what the problem might be?

On a side note, the chart also displays on my local machine, (even when I navigate through the server) but not on any other machine that accesses the server.

Any updates?