Sign in to follow this  
Ankur Gupta

Size Customization

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

With regard to your query, you can do the customization of chart width through code using FusionCharts JavaScript method "resizeTo();".

Ref. Code:

myChart.resizeTo( "500", "400" );

Since Android supports JavaScript, I think you will not having any problem on implementing this function with sencha touch 2.0 .

Hope this helps!

Hi,

With regard to your query, you can do the customization of chart width through code using FusionCharts JavaScript method "resizeTo();".

Ref. Code:

myChart.resizeTo( "500", "400" );

Since Android supports JavaScript, I think you will not having any problem on implementing this function with sencha touch 2.0 .

Hope this helps!

Hi,

I tried to customizethe size of the chart by help of given code (myChart.resizeTo( "200","50" );) but it’s not working on Android 2.2 Emulator, Please referscreen shot below.

Thanks,

Ankur Gupta

post-28046-0-50430500-1336376825_thumb.png

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

I tried to customizethe size of the chart by help of given code (myChart.resizeTo( "200","50" );) but it’s not working on Android 2.2 Emulator, Please referscreen shot below.

Thanks,

Ankur Gupta

Hi,

The emulator does not emulate the application accurately. For accurate results test your charts directly on the device.

Also make sure that you are using JavaScript method for rendering the chart instead HTML embedding method.

Hi,

The emulator does not emulate the application accurately. For accurate results test your charts directly on the device.

Also make sure that you are using JavaScript method for rendering the chart instead HTML embedding method.

Hi Sumedh,

Thanks for update but I tried it on device and I am using JavaScript not HTML embedding but still not working properly.

Thanks,

Ankur Gupta

Guest Sumedh

Hi Sumedh,

Thanks for update but I tried it on device and I am using JavaScript not HTML embedding but still not working properly.

Thanks,

Ankur Gupta

Hi,

We have tested this on Android device and we are unable to replicate it.

resizeTo is working fine on Android device.