mfero61

Pie Chart Labels

I have pie labels which need to break into 3 lines. A while back I found some code on this site which (while not standard xml) worked but alas I cannot find the file I tested with.

Any thoughts?

TIA

Guest Sumedh

I have pie labels which need to break into 3 lines. A while back I found some code on this site which (while not standard xml) worked but alas I cannot find the file I tested with.

Any thoughts?

TIA

Hi,

Can you please elaborate your requirement? a bit more?

I am working with a column chart as indicated in the attached picture. I was able to achieve this effect by adding spaces to the end of the top lines of the labels until they wrapped (presumably due to a field size limitation). Unfortunately, that formatting carries over to the tooltips.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

post-21048-0-48913200-1336586352_thumb.png

Guest Sumedh

I am working with a column chart as indicated in the attached picture. I was able to achieve this effect by adding spaces to the end of the top lines of the labels until they wrapped (presumably due to a field size limitation). Unfortunately, that formatting carries over to the tooltips.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Hi,

To avoid label wrapping in tooltip you can use {br} pseudo code in the toolText attribute.

Ref. Code:

<chart numberPrefix=' rotateValues='1'>

<set label='J' toolText='January{br} February' value='434' />

Hope this helps.