Sign in to follow this  
bobotime

Exports After The Page Is Blank

why it works locally and not on the server?

I've inserted this XML attributes:

showExportDataMenuItem='1' exportEnabled='1' exportAtClient='0' exportHandler='charts/export/FCExporter.php' exportAction='download'

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Could you please elaborate a bit more on your issue probably with the code snippet that you are using for exporting the chart?

If you have an issue with "Server side exporting of chart as image/PDF", please follow the below link for more information on "Server Side Export > Overview" :

http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/?exporting-image/server-side/ECServerOverview.html

Awaiting your response!

I apologize for the delay in the response :huh:

$strXML = "<graph caption='Trend inattesi HUB di: ".$caption."' subCaption='Hub Manager: ".$subCaption."' animation='".$GLOBALS['animate']."' numberPrefix='' formatNumberScale='1' rotateValues='0' forceDecimals = '1' decimals='0' decimalPrecision='0'  pieSliceDepth='' labelDisplay='rotate' outCnvBaseFont='Arial' outCnvBaseFontSize='9' BaseFont='Arial'  BaseFontSize='8' showValues='0' animation='1' showBorder='0' borderColor='' bgColor='EEEEEE' canvasBorderColor='CCCCCC' canvasBorderThickness='1' showExportDataMenuItem='1' exportEnabled='1' exportAtClient='0' exportHandler='plugins/FusionCharts/export/FCExporter.php' exportAction='download'>";

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Guest Sumedh

I understood and solved.

It was not enabled gd library

thank you very much ;)

smile.gif