Sign in to follow this  
AndyBradley

2D Multi-Series Y Axis Chart Not Working

We have been looking at the difference between the Stacked Column 3D + Line Dual Y and the Multi-Series Stacked Column 2D + Line Dual Y.

On the 2D Multi-Series I can not figure out how to get some of the data series to display as a line and the second Y axis option is greyed out on all axis selections.

Is there a known issue with the 2D Multi-Series chart or another way to get the data to properly display?

Thanks,

Andy

Guest vishal@fusioncharts

We have been looking at the difference between the Stacked Column 3D + Line Dual Y and the Multi-Series Stacked Column 2D + Line Dual Y.

On the 2D Multi-Series I can not figure out how to get some of the data series to display as a line and the second Y axis option is greyed out on all axis selections.

Is there a known issue with the 2D Multi-Series chart or another way to get the data to properly display?

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Andy,

This seems to be a problem with the Multi Series 2D chart with Dual Line Y axis chart. As a workaround I suggest you use Stacked Column 3D + Line Dual Y axis chart. You may navigate to the relevant tab in the Series Customization step of the wizard to choose the data plot for any series - line or column (default). You may find more about the topic here - http://docs.collabion.com/charts/contents/series_customization/data_series.html

Thanks

Vishal

This is the workaround that we have adopted - the problem is that the goal line does not appear on the 3D charts (as I posted about).

Will this 2D chart be corrected in the release version?

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Andy,

This seems to be a problem with the Multi Series 2D chart with Dual Line Y axis chart. As a workaround I suggest you use Stacked Column 3D + Line Dual Y axis chart. You may navigate to the relevant tab in the Series Customization step of the wizard to choose the data plot for any series - line or column (default). You may find more about the topic here - http://docs.collabio...ata_series.html

Thanks

Vishal

Guest vishal@fusioncharts

This is the workaround that we have adopted - the problem is that the goal line does not appear on the 3D charts (as I posted about).

Will this 2D chart be corrected in the release version?

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Andy,

Yes, it will be fixed in the next product upgrade.

Thanks,

Vishal